FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
Into the Fray - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
Into the Fray - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
Into the Fray - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
Into the Fray - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
Into the Fray - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
Into the Fray - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
Into the Fray - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
Into the Fray - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
Into the Fray - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Into the Fray

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Into the Fray - Page 4 Empty Re: Into the Fray

Post by +AmA+ Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:12 pm

"Mark? yeah i know mark we fought in the western wall battle side by side!" one man said with a large smile after many of the men shook their heads

"ah he had huge arms. told me about smithing. he fixed my axe when it was starting to fall apart" the man said with a nod of approval "see take a look" he pulled out the axe and walked over to anne sitting next to her. he turned the axe over and there was the initials M.H. on the hilt

"he's a great man" the man said and then wipped his hand on his pants and held it out "the names Griffin" he said and smiled taking annes hand and shaking it "its an honnor to meet you" he said and let go of her hand "we were fighting when i was apart of the western unit. not too far from here, but during the battle me and your father were in i got seperated from my unit and ended up joining up with these guys. the way that man weilds a blade ... i doubt he was one of the men to fall in that battle... although we did retreat.." he said and sighed "all i can tell you is. i saw your father about a week ago. and he was as alive as ever" he said and put a big hand on anne's small shoulder to try and comfort her "i hope that helped little lady. i talked about you alot in our down time." he said and smiled "called you his little flower."
+AmA+
+AmA+

http://kyuketsuki-001.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Into the Fray - Page 4 Empty Re: Into the Fray

Post by ~Kimcora~ Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:11 pm

Anne couldn't hide the excitement from her features when the man said he knew her father. She looked at the axe and recognized the clean cut look of the initials. She was competely entranced by the story, smiling brightly as he told her about him, but her smile fell a bit when he said they were seperated in battle. He told her he didn't think her father was dead, that was a good sign and one of immaculant scarcity of hope. She gave the man a smile despite her thoughts and thanked him. "That's very kind of you to wish to ease my worry. It's helped more than you can imagine." She looked to Doruth her eyes bright with enthusiasm. "But only a week had passed, we couldn't be too far behind him." She said her happiness simmering down a bit but not enough to make her smile fade.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4