FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
What Game(s) Are you Playing? - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
What Game(s) Are you Playing? - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
What Game(s) Are you Playing? - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
What Game(s) Are you Playing? - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
What Game(s) Are you Playing? - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
What Game(s) Are you Playing? - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
What Game(s) Are you Playing? - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
What Game(s) Are you Playing? - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
What Game(s) Are you Playing? - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

What Game(s) Are you Playing?

+12
Leon the Tempest
Nightmare
Just_Smile
Boko_The_Holy_Knight
Erel
Darkness Phoenix
The Cap'n
Zane the pure
Archangel
Leonknight
Claire
RYCloud92
16 posters

Page 18 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down

What Game(s) Are you Playing? - Page 18 Empty Re: What Game(s) Are you Playing?

Post by Erel Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:50 am

Still in between a plethora of games! Agarest 2, Darksiders 2, Mass Effect 2, Way of the Samurai 4, and somewhere in there Persona 4 gets attention.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:31 am

Castlevania: Judgment, and Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Crystal Bearers.
Claire
Claire

http://www.ffliminality.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:59 pm

Still playing the same games! Man, I'm taking forever to beat just one game nowadays.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonknight Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:29 pm

Leonknight
Leonknight

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane the pure Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:20 pm

Good news: Went back to Guilty Gear feeling hyped for the PS3 port that'll have online support, 2 new characters, and major rebalancing. So I began brushing up.

Bad news: Realized on 12/08 in persona 4 that I couldn't continue any party social links "FUUUUUUUU" and started over from the beginning... Me want Naoto S.Link very badly.
Zane the pure
Zane the pure

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:04 am

Just finished Crystal Bearers. This time without codes, and goddammit, Jegran is fucking difficult.

Going to play some Castlevania: Judgment until I finish story mode and get all the accessories I can. Gonna take a while...
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Phoenix Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:38 pm

I'm still playing Overlord since I haven't had that much free time to play anything else.

nemo wrote:Just finished Crystal Bearers. This time without codes, and goddammit, Jegran is fucking difficult.
I had a hard time fighting that guy as well especially when you had to expose his weak point. Mad
Darkness Phoenix
Darkness Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cap'n Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:22 pm

Zane the pure wrote:Bad news: Realized on 12/08 in persona 4 that I couldn't continue any party social links "FUUUUUUUU" and started over from the beginning... Me want Naoto S.Link very badly.

Well, technically you can get the party social links after 12/08 buuuut you must have gotten to the point where Nanako has made her way into that character's link. Naoto is always the last party member I get through but I've gotten her to max in each playthrough. I usually get the scene with Nanako right before she's kidnapped. But I don't really use Naoto that much. In fact, she's my least used party member. I stick with Kanji, Yosuke and Yukiko and destroy everything. Have you fought Margaret? With that team and Yoshitsune, she's a sitting duck.

Playing some Persona 3 and 4 at the moment. I'll be back to Skyrim and Borderlands when I get to school. More P4Arena as well.
The Cap'n
The Cap'n

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane the pure Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:41 pm

Nah I was on my first playthrough, and I'm pretty sure I need new game+ to fight her. And I'm doing a bit of a personal run through the game where I screw all the recommendations and do what I feel like, so my team is normally Yu/Yosuke/Naoto/ and either Kanji or Teddie depending on what I have to fight. "Nao-chan" is a bit more useful than a few people may give her credit for with low defense aside...

I was wondering what Naoto's traps reminded me of in P4A, and It finally struck me that they're similar to Testament from GG.
Zane the pure
Zane the pure

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cap'n Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:25 pm

Nope, you just need to finish her social link. Then on 3/20, talk to her in the Velvet Room after some events and she'll tell you to fight her in one of the dungeons. I just beat her for the first time and she can't even contend with Elizabeth in P3. Her P3P version is 10 times tougher too. My party was at level 80ish in P4 and I crushed her. In P3P, I had my party of Junpei, Yukari and Akihiko at 99 and I STILL got hammered by her.

I don't find Naoto useless except in boss fights. I use her when I need to grind because of her Mudo/Hama skills. Her physical skills are okay but are weak compared to Yosuke and nowhere near as good as Chie and Kanji. I agree on fucking around on the first playthrough, in fact... I never got the "True Ending" until my second playthrough. I had no idea it existed until I checked online.
The Cap'n
The Cap'n

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane the pure Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:57 am

Plus I know I'm behind if the best persona I had back then was a lvl 59 Kali
personally I like keeping Izanagi around myself, and he was lvl 45 in my party and had the highest endurance, and threatened to rival kanji in strength. I normally switch to him to take less damage from charged attacks.

I heard P3 in general was much harder in all regards anyway...
Zane the pure
Zane the pure

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cap'n Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:10 am

I had Izanagi for a while on my first playthrough but I ditched him because I had other Persona's with high Zio skills and attack.

The original P3 and P3FES are harder for the fact that you have no direct control over your party members. You give them tactics and they'll follow it but for healers who have Mediahran and other group healing abilities, they'll waste a turn using Wind Break instead of healing your near dead party. Mitsuru has a habit of using Marin MOTHAFUCKIN Karin instead of healing anyone. That's why I breezed through P3P because I had control over everyone. The Answer storyline in FES is BALLS hard because it's technically Hard Mode. You don't make any social links and there's no Persona Compendium. Good thing is each persona learns an ability after every level and they level pretty quickly compared to the normal story.
The Cap'n
The Cap'n

Back to top Go down

Post by RYCloud92 Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:06 pm

Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker on PS3 and a load of other games, can't really settle on one at the moment
RYCloud92
RYCloud92

http://sonicfanatics.forumsmotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Just_Smile Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:42 pm

I finished Uncharted 2 and 3 again D: And I'm just super bored now, lol.

I need a different game xD (I've been thinking of skyrim, but I'm just not sure if it's my cup of tea..)
Just_Smile
Just_Smile

http://sillyhearts.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RYCloud92 Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:58 pm

"psst...smiles...you can get a horse in Skyrim

just sayin"

Nah but serious Skyrim is good but it depends on how much you like action rpg's, it is unforgiving though, especially at the beginning/if you choose a mage path. (or at least it seems that way to me)

Any other genres of games you like smiles
RYCloud92
RYCloud92

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:39 pm

Just beat Leviathan for ME3. Now going back to ME2, DS 2, Agarest 2, and a bit of Persona 4.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Just_Smile Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:50 am

RYCloud92 wrote:"psst...smiles...you can get a horse in Skyrim

just sayin"

Ooooh, sounds interesting ;D Haha

Well, I'm not really sure yet. I really like games like FF (duh!), Okami, Assasin's Creed, Uncharted,... So I guess I kinda fall for RP/ adventure games. I'm not really sure what to expect with skyrim.
I tried 'heavenly sword' once, but I didn't like it. (I'm not sure if that's the same genre as skyrim ?)
Just_Smile
Just_Smile

http://sillyhearts.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cap'n Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:01 am

@Smiles: Go to PSN and go to the PS2 Classics and buy Persona 3 FES. It's a JRPG. It's not really an adventure as much as a dungeon crawler but it's fun and it's got great characters.
The Cap'n
The Cap'n

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:16 pm

@Smiles: Truth to be told, as much as I'd want you to get a feel of WRPG and how elaborate it can be and how much more in depth and less of a convoluted story it has in contrast to many JRPG's, I do not think Skyrim will adhere to your sense of art style. The graphics, while not at all ugly, it isn't as aesthetic and it's a bit crude to say the least.

While it has more to offer than most Final Fantasies or any other plethora of freakin crap that JRPG had been dishing out, I still stand firm that it may be a wrong routine for you; but hey, I'm all for you trying it!

Currently for me however, I am playing Darksiders 2. Putting the other games at rest for now (yes, even Mass Effect 2) until I beat this game! It's not a task, it's actually quite fun! However, I need to revert my focus into one game like before!
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:33 pm

Even I love Skyrim, and I thought I would hate it before playing it. This is back when I thought the concept of a WRPG seemed stupid, but I ended up sinkig many hours into it. It isn't something I'd play twice, because I hate the multiple path shit, but it's definitely an adventure to play at least once.
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:59 am

Darksiders 2!!!!!!!!!!

and I am itching to pop in Mass Effect 2 again... lol. I just might.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by RYCloud92 Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:36 pm

Peace Walker some more, mainly to catch up story wise for Ground Zeroes (can't wait to be able to play as Big Boss in that, looks awesome)
RYCloud92
RYCloud92

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:24 pm

Skyrim, Castlevania HD, and finishing Bayonetta when I get the chance.
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:47 am

Darksiders II! Hey I beat a game! I'll be doing a review soon here.

Now on to Mass Effect 2, or maybe give Agarest war II some attention; or maybe way of the samurai. Who knows. But at the given moment, the game upcoming will be Dead or Alive 5!
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cap'n Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:09 am

And now, Cap'n Amarant Presents: TL;DR

I finally beat The Answer in Persona 3 FES. Still playing The Journey however and it's getting to the point where it's fucking ridiculously hard. I blame the fact I have so many party members. It was easy to maintain in P3P because of gaining control of the party and the overly powerful personas. Then in P4, I can just swap 3 members out for the other 3 and still have everyone at a good level. So far, Aigis is my lowest leveled character but I blame that on the fact that I hate her to death. Akihiko is my highest because I wanted him to learn all his moves before his Persona change. Ken is close too. Junpei and Yukari are right after them for obvious reasons.

I finished Leviathan... I will talk about it in the ME3 Spoiler Thread.

On to other things. Little Skyrim now and again. Thinking of restarting my adventure because I can't remember a damn thing I've done.

I bought a Gameboy Color and Pokemon Blue. Yes, the original Blue. I did it. And I have been rushed over by nostalgia. My roommate is playing Red and we're going for all 150. We did some trading before hand and we've each got a Bulbasaur, Charmander and Squirtle. Now to build up a badass team. So far I'm training my Ivysaur and Wartortle for a little bit until I get some replacements. Charmeleon will stay and I've got a powerhouse of a Nidorino.

Little Borderlands the other day. I'm pumped for 2 because I just got a job so I've got some pocket money to get it. Is there a way to upgrade my vehicles? Because they just keep getting destroyed so quickly.

Gonna finish my Vanguard in ME2 and to get the last of the trophies. I think I need Insanity and a couple more. Then I'll start a Sentinel perhaps and move onto ME3.
The Cap'n
The Cap'n

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next