FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
Looking for a Group EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
Looking for a Group EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
Looking for a Group EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
Looking for a Group EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
Looking for a Group EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
Looking for a Group EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
Looking for a Group EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
Looking for a Group EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
Looking for a Group EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Looking for a Group

Go down

Looking for a Group Empty Looking for a Group

Post by Captain Venku Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:33 am

For a Walking Dead role play. I will not be playing a cannon character because I cannot stand playing one. I will be playing my own character which I will put a bio in this post. Yes, he will be a military-trained, but not someone gun crazy (he will have a lot of guns, just not like 'let's kill 'em all' kind of guy.)

Name: Marcus Robertson
Profession: United States Air Force Staff Sergeant, F-15E Crew Chief (non-combat role)
Hobbies: Paintball, working out, camping, hunting, marksmanship, playing xbox, listening to music.
Appearance: Six feet, five inches, two hundred and twenty pounds, strongly built. Short dark blond hair, green eyes. He normally wears his Battle Dress Uniform (BDU), black steel toe combat boots, and either his regulation cap or a BDU Boonie Hat.
Equipment: Dodge Ram 2500 truck, five person tent, one Remington 700 30-06 bolt action rifle with a bi-pod and 9x zoom scope (hunting rifle) with four boxes of 20 rounds, one Mossberg 500 pump action 12 gauge shotgun (home defense) with two boxes of one hundred rounds of bird shot, five boxes of 00 buck rounds (five rounds a box) and five boxes of slugs (five rounds a box), one M1911A3 .45 ACP pistol (personal defense) with five boxes of fifty, and one Smith and Wesson Model 29 .44 Magnum with a 5 inch barrel with two boxes of fifty. One Cold Steel kukri machete, and one 8-inch KA-Bar. (I am not kidding you when I say that this is normal of military men, and sometimes women).
Bio: Marcus Robertson joined the Air Force when he turned 18 after High School, ready to get out of the small town and to see the world. He got to see Texas, then Texas again, only to be station in Florida, his home state. After a few years, and his promotion to Staff Sergeant, he volunteered for a deployment, and got sent to Iraq. He spent his twenty-forth birthday in Iraq, then came back two months later. He returned to the States only a few months before the Outbreak. He was on leave in Georgia to see his grandparents when the outbreak happened, out hunting with his grandfather when he saw his first Walker. It had sneaked up on them at attacked his grandfather, biting him. Marcus' training kicked in, and he drew his M1911A3 and shot the walker in the head. He moved to save his grandfather, but he couldn't. He killed his second walker minutes later when his Grandfather tried to attack Marcus. Marcus made it quick and brought both rifles and his grandfather back to the farm to bury him. His grandmother was in town, and he didn't know what was going on, so he packed his truck and waited a few days for his grandmother before deciding that he had to report back to his base in Florida. So he left his grandparents place in outskirts of Gainesville, Georgia, heading South.

Captain Venku
Captain Venku

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum